Frequency of Updates:Annually
Properly applied audit risk assessment procedures provide the foundation for an effective and efficient audit engagement. However, to achieve a properly applied audit risk assessment, you must comply with a variety of authoritative requirements while striving to attain audit efficiency. PPC's Guide to Audit Risk Assessment provides you with the comprehensive guidance and tools to make that a reality. The Guide instructs you in how to identify, consider, and respond to the risks of material misstatement in the financial statements, allowing you to focus your audit time in the areas with the most significant risks, while limiting the time you spend on other areas.
This Guide gives you all the tools you need to understand the complexities of the risk assessment process, including:
- Detailed analysis of the clarified auditing standards requirements
- Practice aids for performing and documenting risk assessment
- Easy-to-understand practical guidance on applying risk assessment, including best practices, case studies, and illustrative documentation, all aligned with the PPC audit approach
- Tools to communicate with your clients about this important topic, including active Microsoft® PowerPoint slides and scripts that can be tailored to meet your firm's needs
- Tools to train your staff on how to perform risk assessment, including active PowerPoint slides and notes that can be tailored