This online collection documents the taxation systems of almost every country in Africa and includes a detailed chapter on South Africa. The collection also includes practical guides on investment and a wide range of primary source information collected and commented on by IBFD.
- Tax News Service
- Country Key Features
- Country Surveys
- Country Analyses
- Withholding Rates Tables
- Tax Treaty Case Law
- Glossary (IBFD International Tax Glossary)
- Key Features Comparison
- Treaty and Model Comparison
- Country-by-country descriptions of tax systems in standardized outlines and in different levels of detail
- Comprehensive collection of primary source information (Tax Treaties, Models and Case Law)
- Easy-to-use and quick search facilities
- Quick and easy export of data to MS Word
- Frequent updates
- Access for up to five users (additional users for a small fee)
Note: This regional collection has the same contents and tools as Global Tax Explorer Plus, but is limited to the African region.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoro Islands, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Congo (Rep.), Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.