IBFD Asia-Pacific Tax Explorer Plus offers summary and detailed descriptions of the tax systems of 55 countries and territories in the Asia-Pacific region. It also includes the English texts of all available tax treaties and similar arrangements (over 700) concluded by countries and territories in the region.
- Tax News Service
- Country Key Features
- Country Surveys
- Country Analyses
- Withholding Rates Tables
- Tax Treaty Case Law
- Glossary (IBFD International Tax Glossary)
- Key Features Comparison
- Treaty and Model Comparison
- Direct links from Withholding Tax Rates Tables to IBFD's Tax Treaties Database for fast access to relevant information
- Standardized outlines
- Easy-to-use and quick search facilities
- Access for up to five users (additional users for a small fee)
- Frequent updates
- Practical information on trade and investment
- Facility to export selected text to MS Word
Note: This regional collection has the same contents and tools as Global Tax Explorer Plus, but is limited to the Asia-Pacific region.
Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China (People's Rep.), Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Korea (Dem. People's Rep.), Korea (Rep.), Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis, Futuna.