IBFD Middle Eastern Tax Explorer Plus provides country-by-country descriptions of the tax systems in all Arab countries of the Middle East, as well as Iran and Israel, in standardized outlines and in different levels of detail. This is complemented with practical guides for investment and a wide range of primary source information collected and commented on by IBFD.
- Tax News Service
- Country Key Features
- Country Surveys
- Country Analyses
- Withholding Rates Tables
- Tax Treaty Case Law
- Glossary (IBFD International Tax Glossary)
- Key Features Comparison
- Treaty and Model Comparison
Note: This regional collection has the same contents and tools as Global Tax Explorer Plus, but is limited to the Middle Eastern region.
- Country-by-country descriptions of tax systems in standardized outlines and in different levels of detail
- Comprehensive collection of primary source information (Tax Treaties, Models and Case Law)
- Easy-to-use and quick search facilities
- Quick and easy export of data to MS Word
- Frequent updates
- Access for up to five users (additional users for a small fee)
Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Autonomous Areas, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.