Frequency of Updates:
One year subscription, includes all updates
Print product includes a CD that contains individual Word files for each sample will, trust, and client explanation letter in the treatise.
Tax Planning for Family Wealth Transfers At Death: Analysis with Forms by Howard M. Zaritsky provides detailed discussion and analysis of the special income, estate and generation-skipping transfer tax issues and strategies concerning the transmission of an individual’s or family’s assets at death.
While planning for lifetime transfers is not always needed, planning for transfers at death — especially for those with sufficient assets and tax exposure — is always a necessity. That’s why this new treatise is an essential addition to any estate planner’s library.
Tax Planning for Family Wealth Transfers At Death addresses how well-planned transfers at death can preserve a family’s wealth by minimizing taxes and other costs. Containing over 500 sample wills, trusts and client explanation letters for use in your estate planning practice, this treatise is the companion publication to Howard Zaritsky’s Tax Planning for Family Wealth Transfers During Life: Analysis With Forms, which discusses the various ways that lifetime transfers can reduce a family’s income, estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
Tax Planning for Family Wealth Transfers At Death includes in-depth guidance on:
- Planning and drafting wills and revocable trusts to implement marital deduction and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Determining when and how best to use portability of a deceased spouse's unused exemption amount
- Structuring the most appropriate forms of joint property ownership to leverage the many benefits of common ownership
- Tax Planning for Family Wealth Transfers At Death: Analysis With Forms - Zaritsky
- Chapter 1: Testamentary Estate Planning With the Marital Deduction
- Chapter 2: The Nonmarital Share
- Chapter 3: Generation-Skipping Transfer Tax Planning
- Chapter 4: Planning With Jointly Owned Property and Joint Revocable Trusts
- Chapter 5: Estate Planning With Powers of Appointment
- Chapter 6: Estate Planning With Retirement Benefits
- Chapter 7: Testamentary Tax Planning With Life Insurance
- Chapter 8: Charitable Transfers